Gnashing Teeth Publishing is now accepting submissions for our next anthology “Love Notes You’ll Never Read.” We are seeking poetry which is written for someone who has passed, a person in your past, or perhaps someone you met and will never see again.
Submissions which do not meet the guidelines will be rejected without comment. Do not use the Contact Form unless you have specific questions which are not answered here. Submit through email to email@example.com There is no fee for submissions.
Submissions close January 31, 2020. The anthology is expected to be released Spring 2020.
- Submit previously unpublished work. This does not include social media or personal blog
- Simultaneous submissions are okay; however, please notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere
- Maximum of 36 lines, including blank lines, not including title
- Submit up to 3 poems
- Do not put your name or identifying information on the submission
- Submissions must be attached as a .doc, .docx, .txt, or .pdf file
- Include a second attachment with a cover sheet which includes your name, email address, name of poems, and a brief bio (less than 100 words)
Gnashing Teeth Publishing retains first publication rights. All rights revert to author upon publication. Accepted authors will be compensated by choice of $10 through PayPal or free copy of anthology.
Please follow our Facebook page for updates on Open Calls and more.
We also accept random mail (but not submissions) at PO Box 143, Rockport TX 78381-0143